Friday, July 31, 2009

money, choices and life decisions

So money's tight. Again. And again.

Shit.

I've been applying for all kinds of jobs in hopes that something will open up for me. What else can I do, roll up and die?

Next week is another week. I work next week a three day possibly four day stint. I have to look at this as positive and just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

A part of me knows I'm not alone, and I want to continue to be as supportive of others as they have been to me. I keep wanting to hear more good thoughts and good news.

Haven't been sleeping well. Breaking nights for over a week. I know it's because I'm worrying over the finances. I have to continue to take one step at a time and not falter, not look down just straight ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment