Saturday, April 10, 2010

shaking off the dank ickiness of the prior evening

The sun came out, and everything was clear and bright. I felt better after waking up.

Quickly got dressed and headed out, to run errands. It felt good to make a list and then fulfill it.

Felt a sense of accomplishment and lightness. I felt good. Went home to find y skittering and darting about feverishly, looking as if high on something.

After finishing up cooking some food, y disappeared into their room. I put the groceries away with x and x went to wash the dog from her walk. I seasoned and readied the meats for the upcoming week and put them in their appropriate containers, and into the refrigerator.

I went to rest afterward, wrapped up with the dog, who was apparently finished with taking her bath and ready to nap.

Had a hearty late breakfast and now am starting to feel hungry. Dinnertime's coming. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment