Monday, August 10, 2009

Having unhealthy thoughts

Of course, I could say they are simply the thoughts of someone who is lonely, but my dreams have been pretty detailed. My mind wanders to illicit encounters, death, and I don't know what else. This morning woke up feeling stuffy, and it looks lilke I'm having an allergic reaction, most likely to mold, or dust. Will have to clean off my nightstand as it's looking pretty creepy there now.

T vaccuumed the floor and cleaned the filter in the air conditioner, just in case but it wasn't that dirty. I hate when I get like this, all sensitive to something in the air and it fucks me up. I'm trying to maintain positivity. I work later in the week and can't afford to get sick. AUGH!

So far no one has responded as to whether they will be working at the same gig I will be at, so I have no idea what to do. I figure I'll figure it out when I get there. It's only Jersey.

Will research how to get there since I have nothing else better to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment