Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moving out and moving on

An announcement: Next year it's moving out year.

After waiting for over three years for someone else in the house to move, and them squawking they were going to, and hearing about them going back and forth to get papers processed, and borrowing cars to go looking half-heartedly at places and finding things wrong with every single last little few of them, the person has effectively made sure they screwed up finding something they can live in by themselves and have continued to squat here, while paying only a third of the rent.

Between me and another, we pay over half the rent. And it seems I'm right back where I started. My projects are to clean up my credit, help someone get on their feet along with me, and then say thank you and move on. Being stuck is not what I am interested in being, and I am tired of having to play second third fourth fiddle. I purposely did not have kids because I know how the attention must change to accomodate and focus on them.

So now I have to stop selling myself short, which is what I'm doing. I don't know what anyone else is doing, but I'm tired of waiting. Just tired. I am helping where I can, and once those things are in place, I am gone. To struggle. Alone. Again.

I'm better off.

No comments:

Post a Comment