Sunday, September 6, 2009

I went into this weekend more hopeful and energetic than in some time. It's Sunday, and I'm just quiet, watching the weather change from sunny to threatening grey. I have not left the room in over three hours. I had taken a shower, eaten some cereal, and watered the plants before doing one last trip on the toilet and locked inside my room. Watching mindless television, although one segment I walked into late was how the Circ d' Soleil developed their Vegas show called LOVE with the Beatles music.

Now Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist is on. I can't imagine anyone feeling wistful or wanting to go back to that time when one's heart was so readily yanked and the cliques were all the more transparent than they were in high school. Yuck.

Tomorrow is Monday, the last day of the holiday weekend. I have yet to send a thank you note for the interview I had on Friday. It was rather short notice and I was out of breath by the time the interviews were over. Do I send a handwritten note or an email? Would an email be too impersonal? Ah, the worries.

I figure if I get really hungry for anything, I'll get inspired to know what that is. In the meantime, it's going on 5. There's not much else to do. Except to plan plan plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment