Saturday, November 7, 2009

Interesting, I got a conflicting edits error notice. Who the hell else would have access to this? This is the place where I get to vent, to just let it out and then move on. This is the cheap version of getting a therapist, which can get costly and that's another headache I don't want or need right now.

Went to run errands. Tomorrow I do some volunteer work before coming home and doing laundry and getting ready for Monday. I noticed for the past couple of days something was missing, and then it suddenly appears as this one nonchalantly comes and plunks it back in the place I would've expected it to be all along.

So I know I'm not losing my mind. It's simply when things get moved, it's because this one makes it so, and lends out when they want to, instead of the cheap bastards this one is enabling...oops, helping, can buy their own shit. If you got money to eat and hang out, then you got money to buy your own shit. What the fuck, I'm not your grocery store, this second hand bullshit is retarded and fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment